Saturday, September 10, 2011

An amazing Read

Brenda Warner shares the story of her life, from tragedies to triumphs. Married to former NFL player Kurt Warner, she takes you and pulls you into her life from page one. From being divorced to raising a child,her son, who has disabilities as a single mom, to losing her parents in a tornado. She shares how her faith and love in God carried her through each part of life that came her way. She is a mother of seven, and a marine and the Vice President of First things First Foundation.

Through her story of hope and faith and her charitable work she inspires those she meets in life to really put God as your center in life and no matter what you go through he will always be there to pull you through it. How one phone call can change your entire life.How that one call can bring hope to what looks like it is all hopeless.

It took me about 3 days to read this book , when I started I couldn’t put it down and through many tears I finished it and love it. I received this book through Booksneeze and am very glad I chose this read!

No comments:

Post a Comment